Welcome back to school! The kids were so happy to be back with each other again, despite having to get up early again. We hope everyone had a restful and fun vacation.
- Today and tomorrow your child will bring home a cardboard box to fill with random change, though paper money is accepted, too! This is our annual fundraising for Pennies for Patients, an organization that funds research and treatment for children's blood cancer. This morning Ms. Megan made a presentation to our students. We will be accepting donations until January 31. If we raise $750, the school will win a pizza party. Your child, with your help, can also set up an online account to make it easier for people to donate.
Friday, January 10, Maplewood Academy Gymnastic Team will present a worship for our school, and then a gymnastic clinic for our students. This will be a Casual Friday, and students should wear comfortable clothes, (not dresses), but no yoga pants, please!
- Report cards will be given out next week.
- NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY, January 20, in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!
- Congratulations to our Suh family and the birth of their baby boy January 3!
- In case of school cancellation because of weather conditions, we will text and email families, plus a notice will be placed on the WCCO, channel 5, TV station.
Thank you again for your support and for blessing us with your children!